Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Motel Life

By Willy Vlautin

After a long search for a real good book, I got myself this one. Yes, my blog is about different books and this qualifies.

What will you call an ordinary boy, living a less than ordinary life and still takes life so easy? I think you can only call him Frank Flannigan.

You think life is imperfect and then you meet Frank and his attitude and the perspective kind of shifts. Frank is patient for his age and very good at whatever he does, be it taking care of his brother, the dog, of his girl or telling stories – in which he gets an A+

I wont say much, because the book doesn’t a much to talk about except there is a lot of Frank.

Read it, you’ll love him.

2 comments:

Tirtho said...

You seem to be on a roll when it comes to reading. And great reviews too. Your reviews actually make me want to read each one of them.

I am telling you something, getting married normally does have it's pitfalls. My reading has gone down.

Ira Pradhan said...

Time management is important - but i wont comment on your state at the moment because i havent come to that stage myself.

Do pick some of them and read. Inspite of the review you read 'twilight' read some of the better ones instead.